Historic sacred places appeal to our hearts and our minds. Their permanence reveals common stories about our hopes and shared humanity. Partners’ wealth of expertise, tools, and resources helps congregations across the country, bringing together people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socio-economic groups to share their common concerns and find solutions. For twenty years, Partners has been at the intersection of heritage, faith, and community. With your support, Partners will remain a catalyst for transforming leadership, empowering congregations, and strengthening communities. For more information about membership contact us at 215-567-3234.
Join Partners for Sacred Places
Congregations/Organizations, $100 per year
Individual, $40 per year
- A one-year subscription to Sacred Places, our quarterly magazine, filled with ideas and best practices to assist congregations in the care of their property, community programming, and partnership building
- Invitations to regional workshops and events
- A monthly e-zine providing Partners updates and ideas to help you care for your historic religious property
Donor Circle Membership
$125 level includes the benefits of Basic membership plus
- Sacred Places in Transition, a guide to involving architects in thining about the re-use of vacant sacred places in your community.
$200 level includes the benefits of Basic Membership plus
- The Maintenance Manual: A Program for Inspection and Seasonal Maintenance of Religious Properties, a manual to record building inspections and seasonal maintenance, including checklists for safety and mechanical systems, a glossary, and organizers for emergency numbers.
For Basic or Donor Circle Membership, join now online or print out a membership form and fax to 215-567-3235, or mail to Partners for Sacred Places, 1700 Sansom Street, 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Giving Society Membership
Donors who join Partners for Sacred Places’ Giving Societies have an immediate, invaluable impact on the communities and congregations we serve. Through your generous annual gift, Giving Society members lead the way in strengthening Partners’ programs and sustaining its critical mission.
The Giving Societies are named for four of our eminent supporters whose exemplary leadership and commitment to Partners for Sacred Places have cultivated our growth nationwide.
- $10,000 and up
The Reverend Dr. Thomas Pike Society
- $5,000 to 9,999
The Reverend Thomas Phelan Society
- $2,500 to 4,999
The Walter J. Handelman, Esq. Society
- $1,000 to 2,499
The Betty Alderson Society
- $500 to 999
The 1989 Society
To join, print out a Giving Society Membership form and fax to 215-567-3235, or mail to Partners for Sacred Places, 1700 Sansom Street, 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103. For more information, download a Giving Society brochure, or call Gianfranco Grande, Director of Development, at 312-933-0611 or toll-free at 866-796-0297.
Professional Alliance Membership
The Professional Alliance, for firms that specialize in the restoration of historic religious properties, has its own membership levels and benefits. For more information, visit the Professional Alliance membership page.