Determining the best professional to bring in on a project can be difficult. Partners’ Professional Alliance helps congregations find reliable professionals – from architects to stained glass artists – who specialize in historic religious properties.
To request a copy of our Professional Alliance brochure, please contact Susan Matyas
Benefits of Membership
Working with a national audience of clergy, congregational leaders, design professionals, and preservationists who care for older and historic sacred properties, Partners is often asked for names of firms specializing in some aspect of the rehabilitation of religious buildings. Through its Professional Alliance membership program, Partners is able to give visibility to firms specializing in sacred place design, construction, preservation, conservation, maintenance, and fundraising.
Membership benefits include:
- Listing in the Professional Alliance Directory in Sacred Places magazine, which is published up to four times a year and distributed nationally to thousands of congregations, denominational offices, ecumenical councils, artisans, architects, and historic preservation and planning organizations
- A profile in Sacred Places’ “Professional Alliance Spotlight” once per calendar year, with a PDF version for your firm’s marketing (President’s Circle only)
- Listing in the Professional Alliance Directory on Partners’ website with a link to your firm’s website
- Advertising in Sacred Places magazine (exclusively for Professional Alliance members)
- Free or discounted prices on our original publications
- Announcements about your firm on Partners’ Facebook page
- Speaker opportunities at our workshops and lectures
Professional Alliance membership fees:
For firms with 51 or more employees, membership fees are $750 per year,
$500 for those with eleven to 50 employees,
$250 for those with less than ten employees,
and $150 for sole practitioners.
Additional visibility is available as a member of the Professional Alliance’s President’s Circle, which includes special listing at the top of the directory in the magazine and on the website and opportunities for speaking engagements for $1,000. A thumbnail image with your online directory listing alone is $300.
To join, please complete and submit our online membership form (please be sure to complete both sides). Questions about the Professional Alliance membership program should be directed to Susan Matyas at (267) 546-3906.
Read a sampling of Professional Alliance Spotlights