Determining the best professional to bring in on a project can be difficult. Partners’ Professional Alliance helps congregations find reliable professionals – from architects to stained glass artists – who specialize in historic religious properties.
To request a copy of our Professional Alliance brochure, please contact Susan Matyas.
Benefits of Membership
Working with a national audience of clergy, congregational leaders, design professionals, and preservationists who care for older and historic sacred properties, Partners is often asked for names of firms specializing in some aspect of the rehabilitation of religious buildings. Through its Professional Alliance membership program, Partners is able to give visibility to firms specializing in sacred place design, construction, preservation, conservation, maintenance, and fundraising.
Membership benefits include:
- Announcements about your firm on our Facebook page
- Speaker opportunities at our workshops
- Listing in the Professional Alliance Directory in Partners’ magazine, Sacred Places, which is sent to all members of Partners for Sacred Places
- Listing in the Professional Alliance Directory on Partners’ website, which includes a link to your firm’s website
- A profile in Sacred Places’ “Professional Alliance Spotlight” section, with a PDF version for your firm’s marketing (see below for examples)
- 20% discount on display advertising in Sacred Places
- Complimentary subscription of Sacred Places for a congregational client
Professional Alliance membership fees:
For firms with 25 or more employees, membership fees are $800 per year, $600 for those with ten to 25 employees, $300 for those with two to nine employees, and $150 for sole practitioners. Additional visibility is available as a Professional Alliance Patron, which includes special listing at the top of the directory in the magazine and on the website, and a thumbnail image with your Professional Alliance listing on the website directory, for $1,250. A thumbnail image with your online directory listing alone is $300.