While Partners has primarily been serving nonprofit arts organizations of all disciplines (dance, theatre, music, visual arts, new media), we are also open to for-profit creative enterprises such as design and architecture practices, as well as individual artists and sole proprietors.
Our criteria for arts-organization and artist participants:
- You operate and offer programs in either Greater Philadelphia or Chicagoland. (Currently for lease participants only.)
- You have a need for any type of space, larger audiences, and other resources.
- Your work and engagement with the community demonstrates leadership capacity.
- You are open to exploring partnership with a faith-based community.
Our criteria for potential participating faith-based communities:
We are looking for congregations of all faiths and denominations that own a building or multiple buildings that are available to share with artists and arts organizations. Your buildings do not have to considered or designated as “historic.”
- Your operate and offer programs in either Greater Philadelphia or Chicagoland. (Currently for lease participants only.)
- Your own or operate one or more buildings that could be shared with partners.
- You need to broaden your community and maximize your space resources.
- You demonstrate strong leadership within your community.
- Your are open to exploring partnership with artists or arts organizations.
To learn more: