Partners often hosts innovative and dynamic workshops on the range of programs that we offer, compounding large amounts of key information into one-to-three hours sessions for individual congregations, groups of lay leaders, design professionals, and local community members.
Topics of past workshops include:
- Understanding the Public and Economic Value of your Sacred Place
- Overview of Capital Campaign
- Community wide Fundraising
- Rural Church Preservation
- Adaptive use of Sacred Places
- Sharing Space With Arts groups